CONNECTING COUNTRIES | STATES | TERRITORIES THROUGH SHARED CHALLENGES. A student-to-student event designed to encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration towards building a connected community. How could AI and other disruptive technologies be leveraged to prepare CNMI and isolated communities for the skills required for the 4th Industrial revolution? What strategy would you implement to close the workforce development skills gaps in CNMI and marginalized communities?
1. How can exposure to emerging technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Blockchain, 3D-printing, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality, etc.) close the knowledge gaps to further impact policy decisions in the Sacramento community (choose one topic)?
• Renewable Energy (Water Supply)
• Future of Agriculture (Marijuana and Sustainable Farming)
• Future of Education
• Resilience Training (Disaster Planning, Management and Recovery)
• Workforce Development (Future of Work)
2. What educational strategies could be implemented to ensure the Sacramento Community has an inclusive workforce to participate in the 4th Industrial Revolution?